Sport Ireland Institute, Knowledge Exchange Series.
“Maximizing the Impact of Service Delivery
in High Performance Sport”
- To enhance each attendee’s knowledge of how to maximize service impact within a multi disciplinary context;
- To promote the integration of S&C and physiotherapy support within high performance sport;
- To stimulate discussion around how we can maximize the impact of service provision across high performance sport in Ireland.
- Support professionals working within Irish high performance sports;
- Performance directors & managers;
- High performance coaches;
- Practicing S&C coaches and physiotherapists.
Dr. Eamonn Flanagan, head of Strength & Conditioning at the Sport Ireland Institute tells us a little bit about the upcoming Symposium on the 27th of April 2017: "Maximising the Impact of Service Delivery in High Performance Sport".