HPX nutrition symposium
“ATHLETE RECOVERY: MICRO AND MACRO CONSIDERATIONS”
1. To enhance knowledge of how nutrition can affect short term and longer term injury in athletes.
2. To promote the integration of nutrition support to athletes within sport.
3. To highlight the importance of multidisciplinary teams working in the promotion of athlete recovery.
who should attend
1. Support professionals working within sport.
2. Practicing Dietitians, Nutritionists, Physiologists, Physiotherapists, S&C Coaches.
3. Coaches, managers, athletes and Performance Directors.
4. REPS Ireland members.
5. Academics and students.